Monday, 2 January 2017
Labels: Bio Fertilizer, Bio Pesticide, Neem Cake, Neem Insecticide, Neem Oil, Neem Pesticide, Organic fertilizer, Plant Growth Hormone, Plant Micro-nutrient, Plant protector, Vermi compost, Vermicompost
Saturday, 31 December 2016
Organic Fertilizers Astha Neem Super (Neem seed cake)
• Its Contains
– N (Nitrogen 2.0% to 5.0%)
– P (Phosphorus 0.5% to 1.0%)
(Calcium 0.5% to 3.0%) Ca
– Mg (Magnesium 0.3% to 1.0%),
– S (
0.2% to 3.0%) Sulphur
– Zn (Zinc 15 ppm to 60 ppm)
– Cu (Copper 4 ppm to 20 ppm)
– Fe (Iron 500 ppm to 1200 ppm)
– Mn (Manganese 20 ppm to 60 ppm)
– It is rich in both
compounds and bitter sulphur .
• Astha Neem Super (Neem seed cake) also has the capacity to reduce alkalinity in the soil by producing organic acids which help in removing the alkalinity of the soil.
• The calcium and magnesium in the Neem Cake also aid in removing alkalinity
• Astha Neem Super is 100% natural and it is compatible with soil microbes, improves
micro-flora which ensures the fertility of the
• It improves the organic matter content of the soil, helping improve soil texture, water holding capacity, and soil aeration for better root development.
Astha Neem Super is a best Denitrification Product
• The oxidation of ammonium (NH4+) to nitrate (NO3-) in the microbially mediated process of nitrification has long been recognized as a key nitrogen transformation process in soil–plant systems.
• Several reports show
of nitrification on other N-transformation
processes such as NO3-leaching and reduction of NO3_ to gaseous N compounds
( impact ) that can reduce the availability of N for crop production. denitrification
• The impact of the nitrification process itself and subsequent reduction of NO3_
the release of nitrous oxide to the atmosphere,
a key greenhouse gas, has also been widely studied. on
• Better timing of fertilizer N, splitting of N inputs and
of chemicals to block nitrification in soils are strategies that have been
advocated to reduce N losses. use
in Meliacin helps to neem soil bacteria from
converting nitrogenous compounds into nitrogen gas (acts as a nitrification
inhibitor) thereby prolongs the availability of nitrogen to both short duration
and long duration crops. blocks
Astha Neem Super as Soil pest management:
• Astha Neem cake organic manure protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants probably due to its residual
• Astha Neem Super is widely used in India to fertilize paddy, cotton and sugarcane.
Using Astha Neem Oil in pest management:
extracts can influence nearly 200 species of insects Neem
• Some of these pests are resistant to pesticides, or are inherently difficult to control with conventional pesticides (floral
diamond back moth and several leaf miners). thrips
Biological impacts of Astha Neem Oil::
• Insect growth regulation: Azadirachtin has a unique property of working on juvenile hormone. The insect larva feeds and when it grows, it sheds the old skin and again starts growing (
or ecdysis ) which is governed by an enzyme
called moulting . When the Azadirachtin enter the body of larvae, the activity of
the is suppressed and the larva fails to ecdysone , remains in the larval stage
and ultimately dies. If the larva escapes this stage due to sub lethal dose, it
would be malformed/sterile in the pupa or adult stage. moult
• Feeding deterrent: The most important property of
is feeding deterrence. The Azadirachtin, Salanin and Melandriol
create a vomiting sensation in the insect body which prevents them eating.
Sometimes, the swallowing is also blocked. neem
deterrent: Prevents female insects from depositing eggs. When the seeds or
grains are treated with neem seed kernel extract or Oviposition oil Astha Killer, the insect
will not feed on them and when neem comes to the egg laying period of its life
cycle, egg female is prevented. lying
• Formation of chitin (exoskeleton) is inhibited
• Mating as well as sexual communication is disrupted
• Larvae and adults of insects are repelled
• Adults are sterilized
• Larvae and adults are poisoned.
Astha Neem Oil use against different pests::
• Orthoptera (Grasshoppers, crickets, katydids,
): Astha Killer 30 is a widely used etc
products act as neem . Several
species of these insects antifeedants to feed on these plants treated with neem for several days to
several weeks. Recently it has also been discovered that refuse products Astha
Killer 30 convert the gregarious swarms of locusts to solitary forms. neem
• Homoptera (Cicadas, Aphids, Scale insects, leafhoppers,
): In leaf hoppers and plant hoppers etc products Astha Killer 15
show considerable neem and growth
regulating effects. Scale insects are not much affected. In some cases,
the host plant may influence the
degree of control; this seems to apply to some antifeedant . The ability of certain homopterous insects
to carry and transmit viruses is also influenced whiteflies rice fields with infecting virus. tungro
• Thysanoptera (Thrips): Astha Neem Super is very effective in controlling
are found in the soil. Their effect is moderate when used on adult thrips and
related thrips found on plants. Astha Killer pests oil is more effective as
it suffocates these tiny creatures. neem
• Coleoptera (Beetles and weevils): Larvae of all kinds of beetles refuse to feed on plants treated with Astha Killer 30. Their growth is
and some soft skinned ones are killed on contact. retarted
• Lepidoptera (Moths, skippers, millers and butterflies): Neem products act as growth deterrents in the case of the larvae of most lepidopterous pests. They also act as anti-feedant.
• Diptera (Flies): Insects like fruit flies, face flies, bot flies, house flies and horn flies are affected by Astha
• Hymenoptera (Bees, wasps, sawflies,
): larvae of
sawflies exhibit the ants etc and growth regulatory effects. antifeedant
• Heteroptera (bugs): Astha Neem products exhibit
and growth retardant properties on bugs like rice bugs antifeedant and
vegetable etc . bugs
• Plant viruses: besides insecticidal properties, Astha NeemSuper is also a promising agent for control of
of curl . Astha Neem Oil will interfere with
transmission of rice tungro virus; reduce transmission of tobacco mosaic virus
which is a serious pest of vegetable crops. chillies
exhibits neem properties. It prevents
powdery mildew when sprayed before the outbreak of the disease. When treated
with antifungal , Aspergillus neem do not
produce flavus . aflotoxins
Saturday, 12 March 2016
A new wave of positivity is taking over Indians all over the world. We are very serious about our personal cleanliness, every day we cleaned our house and put it in a garbage bin and help to clean our city. But sometimes it’s very problematic for a municipal corporation how they manage their collected garbage. Because they not collect only household garbage, but also have to collect industrial garbage, market garbage, hospital and many other types of garbage. Garbage is also dumped into rain and wastewater trench, coming about into substantial scale obstructing and flooding of these ditches. The garbage heaps and stagnant water cause disease vectors like flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, rats,
… to proliferate and thereby constitute a serious danger to general etc . In this manner, there is a need to build up a coordinated methodology, based on recycling to address these issues and frame a naturally solid methodology for its application. When any Municipal corporation or other organizations fall wellbeing this type of embarrassing condition then Lila Agrotech Privet Limited spread their hand for waste management and sustainable development of the city. into
Biodegradable organic waste Recycling
Biodegradable organic waste Recycling Lila Agrotech Pvt. Ltd.
its own has plant at Rajibpur, North 24 Parganas for conversion of bio-degradable natural waste into vermicompost (natural compost). vermicomposting is a bio-oxidation process of organic materials and involves a joint action of earthworms and microorganisms. Earthworms (Easinea Vermicomposting ) are breakdown organic wastes into a stable non-toxic material with good structure, which has a potentially high economic value for its use as a foetida and manure for plant growth. Participation of inoculated earthworms in soil conditioner accelerates the process by enhancing both quality and quantity within shortened duration. Thus, vermicomposting has many other advantages, especially in ecological terms. vermicomposting
In most of the world, including India, we do one of two things with our ordinary garbage: burn it or bury it. Any of these processes is not good for us or for the environment. Burning garbage in incinerators releases dangerous gases and
contribute to global warming and pollute lakes, forests, oceans and cities half a world away from where they originated. There for any Panchayats, Municipalities and Corporations in dust, which West Bengal can contact with us for making all over unit or consultation for Biodegradable organic waste Recycling. vermicompost
Who can Contact with us?
Who can Contact with us?
Any of the
Can Contact with us for their Biodegradable organic waste recycling: below listed Municipality
Kanchrapara Municipality, Halisahar Municipality, Naihati Municipality, Bhatpara Municipality, Garulia Municipality, North Barrackpore Municipality, Barrackpore Municipality, Titagarh Municipality, Khardah Municipality, Panihati Municipality, Kamarhati Municipality, Baranagar Municipality, North Dum Dum Municipality, South Dum Dum Municipality, Dum Dum Municipality, Barasat Municipality, Madhayamgram Municipality, Rajarhat-Gopalpur Municipality, New Barrackpore Municipality, Bongaon Municipality, Gobardanga Municipality, Baduria Municipality, Basirhat Municipality, Taki Municipality, Ashokenagar-Kalyangarh Municipality, Habra Municipality, Bidhannagar Municipality.
South 24 Parganas
Budge Budge Municipality, Rajpur-Sonarpur Municipality, Baruipur Municipality, Pujali Municipality, Maheshtala Municipality, Joynagar-Majilpur Municipality, Diamond-Harbour Municipality.
Krishnanagar Municipality, Nabadwip Municipality, Santipur Municipality, Ranaghat Municipality, Birnagar Municipality, Chakdah Municipality, Kalyani Municipality, Gayeshpur Municipality, Taherpur Municipality, Coopers' Camp Municipality.
Burdwan Municipality, Kalna Municipality, Katwa Municipality, Dainhat Municipality, Raniganj Municipality, Gushkara Municipality, Kulti Municipality, Memari Municipality, Jamuria Municipality, Asansol Municipal Corporation, Durgapur Municipal Corporation.
Suri Municipality, Rampurhat Municipality, Bolpur Municipality, Dubrajpur Municipality, Sainthia Municipality, Nalhati Municipality.
Bankura Municipality, Bishnupur Municipality, Sonamukhi Municipality.
Midnapore Municipality, Kharagpur Municipality, Ghatal Municipality, Chandrakona Municipality, Ramjibanpur Municipality, Khirpai Municipality, Kharar Municipality, Jhargram Municipality.
Purulia Municipality, Jhalda Municipality, Raghunathpur Municipality.
Jalpaiguri Municipality, Alipurduar Municipality, Mal Municipality, Dhupguri Municipality.
English Bazar Municipality, Old Malda Municipality.
Darjeeling Municipality, Kurseong Municipality, Kalimpong Municipality, Mirik Municipality, Siliguri Municipal Corporation.
Balurghat Municipality, Gangarampore Municipality.
Raiganj Municipality, Islampur Municipality, Kaliaganj Municipality, Dalkhola Municipality.
Cooch Behar Municipality, Dinhata Municipality, Tufanganj Municipality, Mathabhanga Municipality, Mekhligani Municipality, Haldibari Municipality.
Labels: Clean India Mission, Municipal Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Swachh Bharat Mission, Swachh Bharat Mission in villages and towns, Swachh Bharat Urban, Urban Development